Monday, October 8, 2007

Who's the BIG MAN now?

That's right Jackson has turned 3!!!


We had a great time celebrating J-man's birthday! We had friends over and played in the backyard! Very laid back - good friends - good cake - good times!
Jackson loves "Cars" so we did a Cars theme party!

He was so excited about his cake. When it was time to get the cake out he followed me inside the house, all over the kitchen, back outside, to the table the entire time saying "that's my cake, that's my cake, that's my cake"!
Poor guy we cut the cake and made him open presents while everyone else had cake! Okay maybe he wasn't that bothered by it!


We had a great time! Thanks to all of friends who came and helped us celebrate Jackson turning 3! WE love you J-man and Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday little J-man. Tell your mommy I love her!

The Nortons said...

Thank you Lynn! I love you too! I am so thrilled to have some contact with you! It has been so long!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson!

Jessica said...

I'm glad ya'll had fun! Happy Birthday to that BIG boy!
We'll get our schedules in sync one of these days. Hope you're having a great week. See you tomorrow!

vicky said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson. You are a cool kid and I love you. Miss Vicky

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jackson!! WOW 3 years old!!Looks like you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Hope you had lots of fun with all your friends. Grandpa and Grandma Norton love you. Come and see us.

Melanie said...

Great pics guys! Happy BDay Jackson. You can check us out at kylemelande.blogspot.com

Wendi75 said...

That is a might cute birthday boy! I can tell they both got your dimples Christy! Lucky kids :) It looks like he had a great birthday. We are getting ready for Cooper's in a couple of weeks. Tell Jackson Happy belated birthday for us.

kt said...

Sorry we missed the party. I know you all had a great time. I can tell by the pictures, everything was a hit. Karen Tutt