Saturday, December 8, 2007

YAY!!!

Okay, I know this is probably old news now but.... Adam and I are expecting our third child! YAY!! We are very excited! YAY! It took some convincing on Adam's part, but he is very keen on the idea of another kiddo! (Thank goodness because there's no turning back now). This baby has been an answer to a ton of prayers and thank you to those who have been praying for us! YAY! I am only about 91/2 weeks so I still HAVE A LONG way to go, but oh how time flies! I haven't had a sono yet or even heard the little fellow so I will definitely keep y'all posted!

5 comments:

TexasNeals said...

yaay!!! i've been waiting for you to post about it!! :) we are to thrilled for you. i hope and pray that this will be your best pregnancy and delivery so far! :)

Silverthornes said...

congrats again!

Wendi75 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting:) Can't wait to follow along on the journey!

kt said...

Yea! Congratulations Norton Family. I'll be praying for a smooth 30 1/2 weeks (since you are already 9 1/2). I can't wait to hear if it is boy or a girl..but most of all healthy. Karen

Melanie said...

Congrats! Kyle and I are so happy for both of you! We wish you good luck with the pregnancy.