Tuesday, March 4, 2008

IT'S A ......

Okay - I know EVERYONE has been waiting to hear what we are having! Well we went to the Doctor Monday had the sonogram and doc visit!!
We are having a BOY!!
It is crazy to think that I had a feeling that it was a boy all along, but to actually hear the words "I see boy parts" just blew my mind! We are very, very, very excited. J-man is going to have a play mate and Kinz has come to grips with being the Princess of the Family! (Sorry to spoil your plans Lolo and Kinz, but hey we can still say that we are family)!:(

Praise God that everything looks great! He is 15 ounces and still very small! My blood pressure is still normal and things are fine! The 4-D wasn't pretty, but it was still cool to see him! He loves to kick and punch(look out J-man)! We also saw him open his mouth too cool!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA ANOTHER BOY!!! What's his name going to be? I'm so happy for you guys...
Charla

Anonymous said...

Ahhh how awesome!!!! Take care ... Kerry

Scott and Michele said...

Congratulations!! We are sooo happy for you guys!

Scott, Michele, Jacob and Ella

Wendi75 said...

CONGRATUATIONS!!!! Is the name going to be Blaze? I had a little boy named Blayze in my afterschool care program during college and he was adorable! Keep us updated:)

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!

Love ya!

Silverthornes said...

We are SO HAPPY for you guys. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

We're so very happy for you and Adam! Another boy! God bless yall. I pray that your pregnacy goes along uneventful and that that there boy gets here soon! Love, Vicky

Lynn said...

CONGRATS.........another precious one to add to that family tree. Hope you are all doing great. It sounds like it.

Amy Porter said...

I'm a little behind on reading blogs...which makes me slow to comment!! But, I still wanted to say congrats!! We are excited to meet him!

Ashley said...

Dude...it's time to blog again..

ha ha!

Love ya!