Sunday, November 16, 2008

4 month update at 5 months

Due to scheduling Blaze had his 4 month check-up closer to 5 months...Jackson also had his 4 year check-up...and Kinzie got her flu shot...shots all around means crying all around...what was I thinking...

Blaze is 17 pounds 4 ounces and is 26 1/2 inches long

He has gotten so BIG!! He is so much fun and very, very laid back!!! He still doesn't sleep through the night, but who needs sleep-right!!!

This picture was taken at one of the ACU football games...he loves to eat his thumb!!

6 comments:

B and V Leonard said...

WOW!! He is so much bigger in his truck! I still have his birth announcement on our fridge. I had to go and compare. He has grown so much!! It's so good to see them healthy!! Praise God!

You were talking about his 4 month appt at 5 months old. I have done that with Hayden on more than one occation. We even got behind on shots because of him being sick when I took him in. The other two kids were in on schedule....it seems harder for me with him being the third! :) Poor kid. I think he will survive! :)

{{{HUGS TO THE NORTONS}}}

Melody Forest McKee said...

So cute! He looks JUST like Jackson!

TexasNeals said...

he is too cute!! we love watching him in church! ;)
thanks for the update and sweet pictures.

Donna said...

I love the picture of him in the truck. It is too cute. I hate shots too.

Anonymous said...

What a CUTIE!! We sure are wanting to see him and all of you. They just change so fast. Miss you All. We LOVE y'all.

Jessica said...

I just love that little guy! He is so cute...I love how much Aaden loves him too!