Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Little Red Chair

Okay...so I am super excited about this post...When Kinzie was born Charla and my mom bought her a little blue chair from OshKosh...so cute! She loved this little chair and it showed it...it was filfthy...so Saturday I decided that Blaze needed a little chair...why not K and J have one...anyways I took the little blue chair apart and make it a little red chair! I love doing this kind of stuff...doesn't he look so cute in is little red chair??!!:)







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted these pictures. I wondered what the chair would look like! Great Job and Blaze looks really cute in the chair!

Love and miss you,
Charla

Anonymous said...

Oh Blaze looks like a big boy!!! I miss them. Wish I could see him growing up. Miss ya!! Cindy

Audra Caldwell said...

I remember the little blue chair! You did a great job recovering and it is a fantastic little red chair!

Silverthornes said...

very cute! and VERY impressive! I will becoming to you when I need my little chair recovered :)

Corbitt Family said...

It looks great! I love the stripes on it.

Donna said...

I don't know what it looked like before, but great job. I love doing things like that too. You are quite talented.

Jessica said...

you did an amazing job!! cool idea! i love taking old things and making them new again! again, you did an incredible job! seriously impressed!