Sunday, May 4, 2008

AND THE BLESSINGS KEEP COMING

For those of you who have ever been excited about being an AUNT...then you will definitely appreciate this blog!

I AM AN AUNT!!! I haven't even gotten to meet my new neice, but I am thrilled and of course she is absolutely perfect!! My brother - Clayton and sis - in - law Amanda - had their first child on Thursday, May 1, 2008 at 3:57 pm! She was 8#1oz and 20 inches long and is BEAUTIFUL!!



This isn't the best quality picture - but you can still see how beautiful she is! Such tiny features! I almost forgot... her name is KAYCIN GRACE FARRELL! Thanks for sharing in my new found joy!!:)

3 comments:

Audra Caldwell said...

Congrats Uncle and Aunt Norton. :) so excited about the blessing of a happy healthy girl into your family!

Ashley said...

Congrats, Farrells! She is beautiful!!

Chris and Becky said...

KAYCIN IS BEAUTIFUL. AND CALEB WILL BE GLAD TO TAKE HER TO SENIOR PROM ONE DAY! JUST SO SHE DOESN'T WORRY ABOUT THAT HER SENIOR YEAR. CONGRATULATIONS AUNT CHRISTY!