Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kids Say the Darnest...

Okay if you ever read the Neals' blog-I love how Stacey posts funny things that her kiddos say! Well I thought I would give it a try....here goes!

I have to set the scene so it may not be that great!

We were celebrating Chris P.'s graduation on Saturday evening at McWhorter Park! Some of the party-goers were playing a game called Bacca(sp?) anyways it involves throwing hard crochet like balls in the air! Well Aubrey and Lolo had a couple that they were playing with and needless to say they thought it would be fun to throw them at each other! Well Aubrey ended up with a bloody gash across her eye!! We fixed her up and continued on with the party!

In the van leaving....
Me..."I hope Aubrey's eye will be okay!"

Adam..."I am glad we had our first aid kit!"

Kinzie..."Yeah..that's NOT how you play dodgeball anyways!"

6 comments:

Audra Caldwell said...

That is funny! Kids crack me up, and are always amazing me at the connections they make. :)

TexasNeals said...

stacey was telling me that story at small group b/f ya'll got there. that is hilarious!!! :) she's one smart cookie!! HA!

Anonymous said...

Leave it to me to be out of town and hear about it through the blog. Of well, hope she is doing better. Nana

Jessica said...

Are you going to post your "kids say the darndest" from today?? j/k I know I know, not appropriate. I hope you had a great day. It seemed like the kids are rowdy.

TexasNeals said...

GOING NUTZ!!!! POST PICTURES OF THAT BABY ALREADY!!!!!!

Audra Caldwell said...

I want pics!!!! Where is that baby? Congrats.