Friday, September 14, 2007

Back to School

Very Cool Days....Golden Rule Days....Back to School Days....

Yes, it's that time of the year again! Back to School!! I can't believe summer is over and the daily grind of learning is back in full swing! It started out a great morning.... new clothes...new school supplies....new backpacks...new lunches boxes...and new friends...

Jackson before we left for school!!
Kinzie and Jackson getting ready to leave for the big day!!! Notice J-man is smiling!!
Kinzie in her classroom...She LOVES school...She has been waiting 100 years for Mrs. Brenda to be her teacher!!(Jackson is not so thrilled) Jackson in his classroom..he doesn't want to be there. He did finally let me go and had a wonderful day!!

The Kids and I attend ACA and we love every minute and every day we are there! I am teaching 15 four year olds this year and just let me say "I LOVE IT!!!!" So far this has been the best year at ACA!! My little class is hilarious and they think I'm cool!! What more could you ask for!!

The kids' teachers are wonderful Christian women who I have grown to love and admire. They have a special place in their hearts for children and my children love them dearly!

Happy Back To School Friends!!!!

5 comments:

Bevin said...

Hey Christy! I'm glad I have another blog to look at. Thanks for encouragement about the class-I feel like I'm not doing a very good job so far but hopefully we are getting there. :) Hope you had a good weekend!!

Ashley said...

Hey Christy!

Good to hear from you and I'm so excited you started a blog!

Your kiddos are beautiful and Kinzie looks like a mini-you! Precious!

Hope to keep in touch!

Tell everyone hello.

Audra Caldwell said...

Don't you love this blogging thing. I love seeing the pics of all the kids. They are so so so big! Hope we can see you guys soon. Audra

Lynn said...

OKAY Christy....how is it that you have children who are in school? Where does time go and why have I not ever seen these precious children. Honestly, they are precious! You and your family are really special to me! Lots of fun memories. Love you girl....tell your mom and extended familie I said hey and tell Cody.....you know what to tell him. I can't draw it but you know.

The Nortons said...

Hey Ashley and Lynn! I am glad to hear from you both! You guys are so special to us as well! I am glad that we have been able to reconnect in some small way!