Monday, September 17, 2007

I am so excited that I could....

.....eat an entire bushel of onions (if you know me I have a self-proclaimed allergy to onions..I hate them)...

ANYWAYS---Why am I sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited? I am soooooooooooo glad that you asked?

AROUND MAY 16, 2008 I WILL FINALLY-FINALLY PEOPLE--BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!! YAAAHHHOOOO!!

Clayton and Amanda are expecting their first baby, my first niece or nephew, Kinzie and Jackson's first cousin. I am so excited -finally more babies in the family!!
Anywho-sorry if you thought it would be more exciting news(like maybe I was pregnant), but it is definitely an answer to prayers!

Have a great one and just smile!

9 comments:

Wendi75 said...

Congratulations! Tell Clayton congrats for me and the rest of the family hi.

The Nortons said...

Wendi - I will! And thanks!
Christy

Ashley said...

Congrats being an Aunt! Tell Clayton I said Congrats as well. Isn't it weird when your younger siblings start having babies too? Mitch and his wife just had their little girl, Jaxon, in July. You can see her on their blog...

Tell everyone I said congrats!! You'll be a super aunt!

Scott and Michele said...

Congratulations, Aunt Christy! Please pass on the congrats from us to Clayton and Amanda!

Love you guys-

Michele

The Nortons said...

Thanks guys! I am really looking forward to being an aunt! I just love babiesa and kiddos! I will pass on the congrats!

Unknown said...

HELLO Nortons! Your family blog spot is amazing...maybe I'll have a family to blog about soon...j/k...i still have the world to see...I'm so excited about Clayton and Amanda...what does Kinzie say?
Love you and hope to see you soon!
Charla

Jessica said...

That's exciting! "Aunt Christy"-hmmm, that has a nice ring to it! Hope ya'll had a great weekend. See you Monday at school. - Jessica

Melody said...

Hello! So glad I found you guys on here!

Lynn said...

GO CLAYTON! I think it's great. You can't let the Farrell name down folks. Good people, good genes! I think it might be time for another Norton too! Yall do good work on the babies.