Monday, September 3, 2007

My BABY is 5!!!

Yes can you believe that Kinzie is 5!!! It really does seem like yesterday that Adam and I were bringing her home from the hospital! Time sure does fly!! We celebrated this momentous occasion with a party at Pump It Up(it's really fun if you say that 3x's like your an announcer-just ask Chris P.). We decided that we would invite Kinzie's preschool class and have a little reunion. I think there were over 40 kids and adults there! It was a blast! Here are some pictures of friends.... Kinzie and her castle cake

J-man found this party favor and let everyone know the party had started.
Kinzie's first love Jacob and family got to come. It was great to see them again.
I think Jackson had the most fun of all of us. He slid down the inflatable slide at least 100x's.

Birthday Girl

She is taking after mom and learning to bake early. Thanks Lolo and Aubrey for the Easy Bake. We (I mean, Kinzie) loves it!


It was a great way to celebrate Kinzie turning 5! Thanks to all of the family and friends who came to play and wish Kinzie Happy Birthday! I Love You-Kinz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinzie, I can't believe you are 5 years old!! Looks like you had a really fun b'day. I'm so glad we got to spend some time with you this summer in Arizona. I miss my tatoos!! We love you.